Tuesday 20 April 2010

Between Feb and Now...

I did not write anything after my return from India. Not that nothing interesting happened, but as usual laziness took over. There are a few interesting things that has happened in this time.
With no particular order or ranking these are the things that happened...

The first and most important thing is I am on a career break for about 3 months. This is something I wanted to do for a long time. I should have done this before but am glad I did it at least now. I have planned lots of 'Me' things that I love to do during this time. As a first step, I have ventured to fulfill my dream of studying something that I always wanted to do. I have now joined the M A English Lit course through distance education. I am really thrilled and excited about this. I hope to give my best and enjoy studies without any pressure!!!

ISHA.. quite a few things happened with regards to ISHA. Ram took up ISHA inner engg program and I volunteered the same. It was a fresh experience altogether to sit through the sessions again being a lot more receptive and better understanding. The best part is Ram also enjoyed it and is also doing his practice regularly.

I also took up the HATA yoga which is very physical. I will be starting to practice it properly in a couple of days. I also got to meet Sadhguru himself in one of the Sathsungs and also got to talk to Sadhguru myself for a couple of minutes. These are the significant things with respect to ISHA.
Slowly ISHA is also becoming a way of life for us and I am very glad about it.

I have also resumed my driving lessons from yesterday after a gap of 4 months. Hopefully should finish it soon.

My music class schedule is doubled i.e. twice a week from now on.

I also got to spend one week with my nephew, Adithya during his spring break, which i throughly enjoyed and also learnt a lot ... !!!

For the next three months ... I am very keen on doing all the various things that interest me and make it very pleasant for me. Reading, music, yoga ... wow!!! May be I will also blog a little more let’s see... Looks like weather will also make it brighter and warmer now ... so that’s good as well :)

I am all thrilled and happy and am willing to make it the way I want!!!

All is well and I will endeavour to keep it that way!!!

1 comment:

ME said...

Wishing you well. So glad for you. Keep blogging.
Planning for Samyama anytime soon?

 
hit counter download
hit counter download