Tuesday 16 February 2010

Back from India.

Originally planned for just a week than we extended it by one more week and made it two weeks. Came back from India on saturday night all exhausted.The most tiring was the 10 hr transit in Bahrain my god we struggled a lot trying to sleep on the bench. Should thank Ram for always realdily lending me his lap for pillows.
Am still feeling very tired as i have also brought with me cold, sore throat and fever !!! Ram also has the same so both are enjoying each others coughs and sneezes now :).

This time felt very strange when in India. Wanted to come back to UK asap. I somehow did not feel any belonging there. Its usually never the case i am usually all thrilled and excited about visiting India. But i am still not able to figure out the reason for this kind of a different experience in India.
I was longoing to come back to UK. I dont know somehow I feel I am more myself when in UK there is not need to fake anything and probably thats the main reason.

Other than this new observation within myself i did have a good round of shopping jewels and clothes:):) and also had lovely food by amma specially the sevai and more kozhambu. wow .... fantastic.
There is a new Adyar Anadha Bavan very close to my house and so god can only count the number of mouth watering 'Basundhi's' I had !!! wow lovely.

Another major thing i missed is skiping my yoga practice. i feel quiet incomplete and lost now, need to resume it asap i.e today. Hopefully Isha will bring back the energy and sprit in me !!!

take care all

1 comment:

ME said...

I am sure it will. It probably has, already.
Go Isha!

Love,
Meera

 
hit counter download
hit counter download