Thursday 18 June 2009

A new friend

What is more pleasing in life than happiness to share and give.

And when thats from a friend whom you love to be with its very rewarding.

This year, just as if to console me, I found a new friend Rekha. I met her in a friends place during diwali celebrations last year. We instantly felt drawn towards each other and we talked so much on that day. We naturally took each others phone number and randomly called each other.

This year, we visited her once and she visited us after that. She has a equally friendly and entertaining husband and two cute daughters who are dolls(specially her little one).

Luckily my husband also found her husband very engaging.They both love cricket and have started playing every weekend. (My husband is all excited about the comeplete cricket costumes etc.. will need a seperate post).

Since we have started visiting temple every saturday, they come there as well. so we hang out in a resturant for late-breakfast-early-lunch sort of thing and then the men head off to play and i end up at rekha's house and chat and chat and chat ...

Its so unwinding and lovely to talk to her and hear her talk as well. we have spoken almost about all topics under the sun... its now like we talk over phone atleast twice a week and mandatorily meet on the saturday's !!!

I have always been lucky when it comes to relationships in life,I thank God for that. But i must say i am particularly lucky with respect to friends. All my friends are a true treasure for me and Rekha undoubtedly is part of the list.

P.S IN her daughters birthday party last week at her house everybody who came assumed that Rekha and I are friends for atleast some years, thats the rapport and level of intimacy we share !!!

This is the first best thing which although began in last year, bloomed into a good friendship this year.

No comments:

 
hit counter download
hit counter download