Monday 22 June 2009

Our own Audi convertable

We drove home a nice black audi A4 convertable home yesterday.!!!

I am very thrilled and excited to travel with it all around ... can't wait for sunny weekends:):)

It was a sad day in one way to part from our old Ford fusion. But we were really excited to drive our new(although second hand) home. We along with my sisters family went to the temple in the morning and then came and picked the new one. My nephew was thrilled when the roof opened and closed at the press of the button !!! So were all of us... My sister and her hubby were also thrilled.

Adithya(my nephew) loves black color, so he was excited to a great extent. He is also travel sick but with this one being more airy with open roof he is again very happy that he will not be sick in car :) he has called the car a 'magic car' coz of the opening and closing of the roof :).
To see his reactions was adding to all our excitment even more :)
To sum it, i must say it was a very good weekend.

It was in my mind to drive in the convertable atleast once before I leave the UK ....and now i am owning one. Thanks to God and my dear hubby !!!
Hope we have lots more good memories to share driving all the roads in UK.

This is the second special and best thing happened in the first six months of this year. !!! Hopefully many more to come :):)

No comments:

 
hit counter download
hit counter download