Friday 2 July 2010

Raavanan Songs

I have not yet watched the movie. But have been hooked to the songs since last week. I always find Rehman's music like wine, it sounds better the more you listen to it. In this album, I just loved 'Usurey POgudhey'. Karthick's voice, the modulation, the feel and of course the fantastic lyrics is mind blowing. At the 5.05 min of the song i.e. during the 'akkarai seemaiyayil...' line there is a violin (I think) which is my favourite bit in the entire song.
I also listened to the hindi version 'Behne De'. Although rendered by same Karthick.. yen Usuru .. ‘Usurey Pogudhu’ ku pinale than Pogudhu !!!
Although I have not watched the movie yet, have seen glimpses of Aishwarya's imaculate beauty captured by Santosh.Spectacular.
The next one is Kaatu siruki.. I usually do not prefer Anuradha Sriram, I feel she is too loud and bold but in this one she is just apt and excellent. Shankar ofcourse, ketkave vendam, excellent... Both of them are very loud and strong voiced singers, I feel. They both have blended really well and delivered this lovely song with enjoyable lyrics and fine composition really impressively.
Again, Ranjha Ranjha is good but Kaatu Siruki is my preference.

No comments:

 
hit counter download
hit counter download