Tuesday 22 April 2008

Why Blog?

I am now in the most nonchalant time of my life. I have never been so free in terms of nearly ZERO physical activites, and so full with thoughts about so many things .. so the best thing to do is probably put down some of these overflowing thoughts ...

I am not going to talk or debate about any one thing in particular ... just writing dowm things that come across in my mind ...

For a rough idea ... As i am not in the best/ most cheerful phase of my life ... so my blog may be sometimes sad, Philosophical, analytical ... or simple just thoughts/feelings let out ...

I will try as much as possible to make it interesting and engaging ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One of the good things to do at such a time is to let your thoughts out in any way and what could be a better way than writing it out...so looking forward for more of your blogs

 
hit counter download
hit counter download