Wednesday 30 April 2008

Sanakya Sanakya - Dum

Everything in my pre-marriage life is mostly linked to some song that i enjoyed most. When i get nostalgic and think of anything about school, college, home functions get togethers etc there is a special song which i enjoyed most for every incident ... 'Sanakya ..' from the movie Dum is one such song which i went crazy about during my days in Polaris ... the reason being my husband .. i simply loved this song and it was one of the songs i enjoyed most during our 'jollu' days :)
I can still remember the number of times i used to listen this song and my whole team in office would tease me about this, specially my PM .... Most importantly when we used to get dropped after late night calls in the office van this was the song most heared and sung(by me!!!) ...
i have recently got this into my ipod and can't stop listening to this ... or thinking about my level of 'jollu' :):) ... lovely times in life i should say ....

No comments:

 
hit counter download
hit counter download