Monday 16 November 2009

Nice weekend

I had a very nice weekend after some time i should say. The biggest and most fulfilling thing is that Ram(my hubby) has officially finished his MBA !!!! Hurray !!!!
We went down to his university to submit the project. weather was just terrible with gusty winds and heavy rain. But ram was doing the driving and i was just enjoying myself with songs from Rangeela, OSO, RNBDJ.. wow it was truely fantastic experience.
After submitting the project we went to visit my sister and ofcourse my cute little nephew!!! He was thrilled to see Ram and also moderately thrilled to see me as well!!!!
Had a nice time with him .. and then we thought we will go out to the cinema (leaving behind my BIL and nephew)and watched 'Ajab prem ki Gazhab kahani' which was disappointing, but still it is just so many days since i went to watch a movie with my sister and i suppose it was also a good break for her admist her usual hectic routine life.

Sunday we went to visit a friend who had their little baby girl last month... it was nice to see a cute little baby after quiet some time and then back again to home late eve... but i did enjoy the weekend ...

i am looking forward for something really interesting and special in a couple of days ... shall post about it after i experience it first !!!!

till then take care and enjoy

No comments:

 
hit counter download
hit counter download