Friday 11 December 2009

Chiti I missed you....

I last visited my sister and nephew on Diwali(Oct17th).This Tuesday I went to visit my nephew, Adithya(he is going to be 6 yrs next mnth), actually to help my sister for one day as my BIL was away for his MBA exams. I went to pick Adithya from school in the afternoon. I thought he will jump out of joy looking at me after such a long time. But his reaction was quiet composed and he gave me a broad smile and we headed off to his swimming class from school. When I was helping him change into his swimming clothes he suddenly said ‘Chiti I really missed you so much’. I was overwhelmed with the honesty in his eyes and words when he said that. We do say ‘I miss you’ quiet frequently specially to anybody whom we meet after a long time. But his words were straight from his little sweet heart. I hugged him and felt so good.

Similarly, when I was giving bath to him the next morning he was talking something (he usually talks a lot at home non-stop in fact). Again just like that he asked me ‘Chiti do you not think of me when you were away?’ I was shocked to hear this, wondering what made him think of such a question. I said ‘yes Kanna I always think of you, why are you asking this?’ and he replied saying ‘Because it is so long since you visited me last’. I was moved again.

Why i feel so overwhelmed and special about what he said is because,
He is basically a very content and composed person and very less expressive. So its rather difficult to predict his thoughts. He also never talks over phone so if there is not physical proximity then it is quiet difficult to actually know what his thoughts are. I was really moved and touched by his words this time. No words can actually express my love for him and it felt so nice to hear his feelings from him.

1 comment:

Shyamala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
hit counter download
hit counter download